100% secure checkout
Rename Smart Portable Projector
Award Winning Design
XGIMI is devoted to providing innovative products with outstanding quality and great value, we won 28 international awards in 6 years. Our efforts were highly recognized by industry and millions of users.
*XGIMI products have been recognized by the above awards
The Brightest Ever Portable Projector
True 3D and Full HD projection with a physical resolution of up to 1920x1080. Combined with 600-800 ANSI Lumens of brightness1, Halo has become the brightest 1080p portable projector available. It completely tears the toy tag off a Pico Projector, offering the best audio-visual experience for a projector of its size.
True Full HD
XGIMI adopts the latest DLP technology, allowing the Halo projector to provide a sharper, crisper image with its physical resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. It projects in true Full HD and is 225% clearer than mainstream 720p projectors. Halo also supports video formats of up to 4K Ultra HD—it will provide the sharpest image you will ever see from any portable projector.
HDR technology enhances contrast ratio and allows the image to show rich details no matter if it is in a bright or dark environment.
Unplug Your Giant Display
The XGIMI Halo is capable of turning any white wall into a 30-300+" large screen. Halo adopts the DLP cinema-grade (active shutter 3D imaging) technology, which provides a whole new viewing experience with XGIMI’s active shutter 3D glasses. With the Android TV entertainment system, great Harman Kardon sound and built-in battery, you can enjoy the ultimate home cinema experience with your loved ones in any part of your home.
Premium Sound by Harman Kardon
To provide reverberating, theater-quality sound, the Halo projector partnered up with Harman Kardon to create a customized set of two 5W speakers. After being tuned by Gold Ear Philosophy, Halo’s Harman Kardon speakers produce vibrant, accurate and beautiful sound, culminating in a superb audio-visual experience. The XGIMI Halo can also be used alone as a set of high-quality Bluetooth speakers.
Meet the Android TV
The Halo is powered by the Official Android TV 9.0 (upgradable). With Android TV, you can access all the contents you love, exactly how you want it.
Halo works with the Google Play Store for Android TV, and whatever you’re into-from showtime to YouTube and tons of games- there's an app you're sure to love. With 5000+ native apps, Android TV opens a door for a world of entertainment for you. The Halo's multilingual user interface supports 52 different languages.
Game on, I’m in
Quick access to the vast universe of Android games including Final Fantasy, Minions and NBA JAM and more. Immerse yourself with big-screen gaming anywhere you want in the home, at the beach or even setting up a fun outdoor gaming space for the kids during a BBQ (compatible with Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox).
Direct casting your favorite entertainment apps, movies& TV shows, music, games, sports and more from your Android or iOS device, Mac or Windows computer, or Chromebook to the Halo.
How Can I Help You?
Just press the mic button on your remote and say “Hey Google" to quickly find the latest blockbuster, check the score of the big game, or dim the lights — all without leaving your seat or what you’re already watching.
The projector comes with a built-in rapid 10,000+ point auto-focus function and professional high-definition camera, the image becomes automatically focused upon turning on the projector instead of via manual operation.
Four-Point Keystone Correction
The Halo was built with extensive (vertical +/-40 degree and horizontal +/-40 degree) 4-point keystone correction software, which is normally built into high-end professional projectors. It provides users with an optimal image from virtually any angle and eliminates many of the hassles of an optimal set-up.
The built-in large capacity battery ensures the excellent portability. Users can watch 2 to 4-hour video (subject to actual usage) or listen to 8 hours of music on a one-time charge.
The XGIMI Halo adopts a highly efficient LED light source, allowing its projections to stay perfectly crisp, clear, and bright for its entire LED lifespan of 30,000 hours. Enough for 8 hours use every day for the next ten years without needing to change the lamp. It consumes less than half the power of a traditional LCD TV, significantly lowering your total cost of ownership.
Smooth and Stable
The Halo boasts the brand new Amlogic T950X2 TV chip, MaliG31 GPU, with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, which can provide the most advanced image quality and more intelligent and faster automatic focus adjustment. The new high-performance processor’s speed will blow you away!
Enjoy your favorite content by connecting to your own external devices, such as HDMI and USB, or wirelessly over Chromecast and Bluetooth to the Halo. Play XBOX or Nintendo Switch on Halo's giant screen and experience immersive games like never before.
1. The brightness data is from the XGIMI Laboratory. Actual product brightness may differ based on the specific test software version, testing environment, and product version.
1. Detailed parameter data and test standards will be updated on the XGIMI official website from time to time. Please refer to the latest information released on the XGIMI website.
2. The product will be attached with a paper manual, and the electronic manual will be updated on the XGIMI global website. If there is any discrepancy or conflict between the paper and the electronic manual, the latest electronic manual on the official website shall prevail.
3. See XGIMI luminance testing method information: au.xgimi.com/pages/luminance-testing-method.
* Actual product features and specifications (including appearance, color, and size) and actual display aspects (including backgrounds, interface, and icons) may vary by country. Please consult the point of sale for further information.
* All performance data in the preceding pages are theoretical values obtained by XGIMI internal laboratories through tests conducted under particular conditions. Refer to the aforementioned product details for more information on the specific testing conditions. Actual performance may vary based on individual product configuration, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
* XGIMI makes every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of product information it provides. Due to subsequent changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, it may be necessary for XGIMI to make changes and adjustments to text and images so that they match the performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
* Operating temperature: 0℃ to 40℃.
* All parameters listed on this page are measured in an XGIMI internal test environment for mass production. User experiences may vary in different settings, usage conditions, software versions, etc. Please check the official XGIMI website for detailed test standards and data.
* The product will be attached with a printed manual. However, the electronic manual will be updated on the XGIMI website. If there is any discrepancy or conflict between the printed and the electronic manual, please refer to the latest electronic manual on the official website: https://au.xgimi.com/pages/halo-support.