100% secure checkout
XGIMI MoGo Pro
Movies on the Go
Award Winning Design
XGIMI is devoted to providing innovative products with outstanding quality and great value, we won 28 international awards in 6 years. Our efforts were highly recognized by industry and millions of users.
*XGIMI products have been recognized by the above awards
The world's first 1080p Android TV Portable Projector with built-in Harman/Kardon dual speakers and high capacity battery. Entertainment wherever you are.
Now in True 1080P
XGIMI’s revolutionary new DLP technology allows the MoGo Pro projector to provide a sharper, crisp image with physical resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, which means it projects in true Full HD and 225% clearer than mainstream 720p projectors. MoGo Pro also supports video format up to 4K Ultra HD, which will provide the sharpest image you will ever see from the projector of its size.
XGIMI MoGo Pro projects way more colorful, brighter and sharper images comparing to other 150 ANSI or 200 ANSI portable projectors in the market1.
The MoGo Pro is powered by Harman-Kardon, offering fantastic sound quality with its advanced dual 3-Watt speaker units. The sound is professionally tuned using Gold Ear Philosophy, meaning the MoGo Pro's speaker is well balanced and perfect for any kind of music. You can also connect to the MoGo Pro via Bluetooth or 3.5mm Audio Cable and use it as an external Bluetooth speaker, allowing you to enjoy up to 300 songs on a single charge.
Unlike other pico projectors that feature low luminance power and offer a dim and grainy image, XGIMI MoGo Pro offers 300 ANSI Lumen power — delivering cinematic images with stunning clarity.
Redefine Screen Size
With the XGIMI MoGo Pro, you can enjoy your own private cinema with great sound and an amazing 30'' - 100+'' Big Screen. Just put your feet up, sit back and enjoy the perfect movie-going experience.
MoGo Pro works with the Google Play Store for Android TV. Whatever you're into, from Showtime to YouTube to tons of games, there are innumerable apps to find and fall in love with. With 5000+ native apps, Android TV opens the door to a world of entertainment for you.
Game on, I'm in!
Quick access to a vast universe of Android games, including Final Fantasy, Minions, NBA JAM and more. Immerse yourself in big-screen gaming anywhere you want in the home, at the beach or even when setting up a fun outdoor gaming space say, for example, for the kids during a BBQ (compatible with Switch, PlayStation and Xbox).
Direct casting of your favorite entertainment apps, movies & TV shows, music, games, sports and more from your Android or iOS device, Mac, Windows computer or Chromebook to the MoGo Pro.
How Can I Help You?
Just press the mic button on your remote and say "Hey Google" to quickly find the latest blockbusters, check the score of the big game or dim the lights — all without leaving your seat or switching from what you are already watching.
Angles Never Bother You
Just put MoGo Pro at any angle, the patented Smart keystone correction will adjust the projected screen up to 40+ degrees both vertically and horizontally to give you the best viewing experience.
The MoGo Pro’s Instant 10000+ points autofocus function will automatically adjust the focus within seconds! With this function, you will never again have to worry about your video getting out of focus.
The built-in large capacity battery ensures the excellent portability. Users can watch 2 to 4-hour video (subject to actual usage) or listen to 8 hours of music on a one-time charge.
Smooth and Stable
The MoGo Pro boasts the brand new Amlogic T950X2 TV chip and MaliG31 GPU with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM - providing the most advanced image quality and more intelligent and faster automatic focus adjustment. The speed of the new high-performance processor will blow you away!
Ultra Long Lifespan
The MoGo Pro utilizes a highly efficient LED light source, allowing its projections to stay perfectly crisp, clear and bright for its entire LED lifespan of 30,000 hours. You could watch 4 movies with the MoGo Pro every day for the next 10 years.
1. Product brightness values and marks are generated by the XGIMI laboratory and enterprise. For relevant XGIMI laboratory standards, refer to: au.xgimi.com/pages/luminance-testing-method.
2. This value is the theoretical projective size. To obtain a optimal viewing experience, the recommended projective size is: 40"-120" (MoGo Pro, MoGo Pro+, Halo, Halo+, Elfin).
3. This value is the theoretical lifespan of the light source. The actual lifespan may vary according to different environments, modes, and user experiences.
4. The value of the storage space is the total storage space. The system occupies space in actual use. However, this used space is smaller than the marked size, and individual user experiences may vary based on usage.
* Actual product features and specifications (including appearance, color, and size) and actual display aspects (including backgrounds, interface, and icons) may vary by country. Please consult the point of sale for further information.
* All performance data in the preceding pages are theoretical values obtained by XGIMI internal laboratories through tests conducted under particular conditions. Refer to the aforementioned product details for more information on the specific testing conditions. Actual performance may vary based on individual product configuration, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
* XGIMI makes every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of product information it provides. Due to subsequent changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, it may be necessary for XGIMI to make changes and adjustments to text and images so that they match the performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
* Operating temperature: 0℃ to 40℃.
* All parameters listed on this page are measured in an XGIMI internal test environment for mass production. User experiences may vary in different settings, usage conditions, software versions, etc. Please check the official XGIMI website for detailed test standards and data.
* The product will be attached with a printed manual. However, the electronic manual will be updated on the XGIMI website. If there is any discrepancy or conflict between the printed and the electronic manual, please refer to the latest electronic manual on the official website: https://au.xgimi.com/pages/mogo-pro-support.